Thread: Bad news for one of my custom cabinentmakers

Threaded View

Default Re: Bad news for one of my custom cabinentmakers

I was just blown away when I turned on the radio this morning and heard that Jessica Buchanan had been rescued by Navy Seal Team 6 - same guys that got Bin Laden. I was glued to the news this morning (and late to work!) trying to listen to all the details. I don't know anything more than is being reported, but tried to call John on Monday to get some order status updates and he didn't return my call - so I'm confident someone was going on at that time. Interestingly I heard that President Obama called John personally to tell him "Your Daughter is coming home" right after last night's State of the Union speech. I know that John will most likely be on an airplane today to be reunited with her. I'll get all the details, but not for a few weeks until this all calms down and he's had a chance to spend some time with his family.

And Nancy, if you're reading this - thank you for your patience on your table. I know we are way past our promised delivery date and you've been very understanding.

A shout out to Navy Seal Team 6. Any of you guys that were in on this rescue and killing Bin Laden - come see me when you need a leather recliner (they are based out of Norfolk VA). You're going to get a hellva deal on one. Strong work
    Last edited by drcollie; 01-25-2012 at 05:53 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.