Thread: Don't know where to turn!

Hybrid View

Default Re: Don't know where to turn!

That's easy. You can buy a Bradington Young in leather that will come in well below your budget (about $ 6K or less depending on leather). It will go way past 7 to 10 years, too. More like 25 under hard use if you take reasonable care of the leather and wipe it down periodically as well as condition it a few times a year. Stay away from Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen is OK but not great, and I'd not be buying Bassett, either. Here's an example...you can buy this sectional in a decent GR 1 leather with Sofa Segment/Wedge/Sofa Segment for $ 5,582 plus delivery fees based on where you live. This is USA-made, 8-way tied springs, and comes with down cushions. (link shows a different configuration).

http://www.bradington-young.com/amer...ONAL&style=220

If you can drop down to 105" x 105" size (loveseat/corner/loveseat) you can even get into the Gold Standard of the Industry - a Hancock & Moore September Sectional for your price point if you buy from the right dealer.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

4boyz Guest

Well this is downright freaky. This is the EXACT couch I was looking at today at the "specialty" furniture store in my area (Utah). I chose the lowest grade leather and told her that I wanted it roughly 123" from the back corner of the wedge to the arm and then a love seat length on the other side of the wedge. No lounge part. She stopped adding it up when it reached 9K. That is when I got frustrated. So am I going with the wrong dealer? That seems like a big price difference from what you are saying it costs and what she told me at the specialty store.
    Last edited by 4boyz; 10-24-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4boyz View Post
    So am I going with the wrong dealer?
    Could be
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.