One thing I failed to ask was which collection you were looking at from Stanley. Most of Stanley is still domestically made. They do import a little bit. That is mostly their youth beds and dining room chairs. Some of their groups do have more in them than others so that does matter. Just so you know, solid wood does not always mean the best quality. Keep in mindy, wood shrinks and swells. If that happens, it could alter a piece of furniture by an 1/8 of an inch. Manufacturers use veneers for design features and because it just a better way of making a piece stronger and more durable. You just want to make sure they are using 5 ply when using veneers. I could talk about this, but I don't have enough room. I know Duane could explain this as well because some high end product. When it comes to Durham, when we were considering carrying them it was manufactured in Canada. I believe that is still true. I am not pushing Stanley on you. I really could care less. I don't like selling it from a profit standpoint because everybody and their mother carries it. Because of this, most dealers will sell it for a very small mark up. That is why if you marked these three lines at the same mark, Stanley would probably price out higher. The new group that I told you to look at I know will price out higher. It is one of their premium groups for Stanley. Overall, I feel Stanley is a great value for the money.