Thread: Need some help

Kinalyx Guest

Default Need some help

I currently have a very oversized sofa, extremely deep, and my wife hates it. We looked at flexsteel at a local store and really liked a sectional they had on the floor, for $4k. We figured it would be cheaper online, and I was right, the problem is that its part of their Latitudes collection, which I have read is far inferior to their other products, and other things on the market.

Im looking for something sturdy, that can take the punishment of a large dog and a large guy(im 6'2" 350lbs). I spend a decent amount of time on my couch, and always in the same spot. My current couch is holding up ok, we got it at the dump, and its 8 way hand tied, and also has memory foam and springs in the cushions as well. Its all real leather....its actually a really nice piece that we got for a good price, but the wife just absolutely hates it.

Is there anything out there in the 3k range that can hold 4 people, and withstand the punishment of the dog and myself?

Shawn

Default Re: Need some help

I'm not aware of any leather sectionals at $ 3K that can hold up. You can do a base grade fabric one at that price that is study, but the fabric will likely need a recover in 5 to 6 years.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.