Thanks for posting those drawer photos, Robert. Again, it's difficult to make solid determinations using only photos, but the joinery might be hand-cut. That would be a nice clue to the age of the piece. Hand-cut doesn't necessarily mean older because European makers continued to produce hand-cut joinery a bit after American makers started producing machine cut joinery. But, in my definitely amateur opinion, hand-cut joinery is usually indicative of an older piece. Also, if the markings on the drawer side piece are saw marks, those might also point to older because they are straight, parallel cuts and not arched from a circular saw. The stenciled numbering on the drawer underside is what always mucks up my thinking. When I see that, I tend to think a piece is more 1910s, 20s, 30s, etc.. I simply don't know exactly what those numbers say about when the piece was made. I am inclined to believe they might be pattern numbers, but I really don't know.

One other thing you might research is how to determine the finish of an old piece. This can provide more clues as to a piece's age. I've never experimented with that and would be curious to know what you learn if you do.

It's always great fun to see those rare pieces that sell for six or seven figures! Regardless of how it turns out for your mom's library table, I love that it caught your dad's eye and it's been in y'all's family for quite a while. It is a very handsome piece.

TXCajun