Here are the current Taylor King PORTFOLIO Program covers as of January 2019. This list also includes which ones are "Performance" fabrics (soap and water scrubbable) and leathers. This is not the full line list of covers, just those in the PORTFOLIO collection. Fabrics are listed as I , II, III with I being the lowest price.

Portfolio has morphed into a very large program. It has about 80% of the entire TK lineup and if you use the selected covers listed here, the item will be less expensive. The reason is, they can use these fabrics and buy large bolts (Quantity) of them and get a discount from the mill that way, and pass it on. This is a very popular program and you should look here first to see if you can make your project work in these covers. Save the money!

I recommend you print these out - then have them by your side when you browse the fabrics on the TK website where you can see photos of them. From there you can narrow down choices for a dozen or so sample and request those through a TK dealer such as myself, free of charge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF1.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	11510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF2.jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	11511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF3.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	11512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF4.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	11513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF5.jpg 
Views:	965 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	11514