Duane, thanks for your suggestions so far, it has helped to narrow down the seemingly infinite choices. We also received the leather samples last week which has been useful in refining our decision.

I have a few more questions before submitting a request for a quote:

1) We've moved on from the idea of chaise (again, thanks for the advice) and would like to go with the 1280 campaign ottoman in front of the 1283 campaign sofa (you referred to it as a bumper ottoman). Would this leave room for a cocktail ottoman (e.g. campaign 072 ottoman) also in front of the sofa (offset, forward and sideways from the bumper), or is that too much? The idea is to use the bumper in lieu of a chaise and the cocktail ottoman in lieu of a coffee table, but I'm having trouble visualizing if it will be crowded.

2) Generally, how does the recline mechanism and positioning of the Monaco lounger work - is it 2 recline positions + upright? Is the recline activated by leaning back or a release lever and do the positions lock in? I wasn't able to find any details other than some of your pictures.

3) Are there any major pros/cons to ordering all pieces together or in separate batches as we settle in (other than color matching, which isn't an issue here)? The sofa is the most important item and it may be the case that we get that squared away first and then settle in and order the subsequent items (and is that an issue for quoting?).

Thanks!