I find the name of this company to be interesting (I've never heard of them) in that they took a hybrid of two well-known leather makers, "Classic Leather" and "American Leather" and created "American Classics Leather". Like one of those websites where you mis-type a character and get taken somewhere other than where you thought you were going. Nothing illegal about that at all, it's just that they appear to be piggy-backing onto the names of two well-known companies. Their "Leather and More" appears to be just a retail operation.

There are hundreds - literally - of small companies like these in the Carolinas that pop-up, come and go, and are not known to the industry as a whole. For sure they are not a major player, and they don't appear to show at the High Point Market.

In a lot of cases they turn out to be nothing more than a slick web site a retailer makes up to APPEAR to be a manufacturer when in fact they exist only digitally. They outsource the build and give the impression they are a direct-to-consumer builder. I didn't spend a lot of time on this, but looking around for their location they do not appear to have a factory. 1-800 number is the only contact and if you dig for the address of the factory you come back to the "Leather and More" location in the Furniture Mart.

caveat emptor