We picked up our 3 Steele Counter Height Stools last Friday from H&M - Thanks Duane! Everyone was real nice and prepared - even asked where the kids were (we left them with our in-laws who are tornado refugees with us from Easter weekend). Easy load, the boxes were indeed large. Factory is in the middle of a very rural area and a neighborhood around it, but as you would expect.

We stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn Hickory NC. My wife was parking the car, and the front desk manager said you're #11. I remarked that it was great they had 11 rooms sold, she saw my wife walk in and said - I mean you're guests #11 and #12.

Anyways - we really like the one we have unboxed so far. It sits well, although it takes some getting used to since we used to have stools with high backs on them. They seem very sturdy - strangely not that heavy in the huge box, but really heavy when they are out of the box. Mind playing tricks.

If you're interested, I can post some pictures when we unbox the other 2 later this weekend to give you an idea of size/space wise?