Thread: Hancock and Moore Factory Tour 01-2023

Threaded View

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Factory Tour 01-2023

Great Review, I'm glad you had a good adventure! More and more of my customer are picking up at the factories because the tours are excellent and that part of the country is really beautiful, especially in Spring and Fall.

Hickory Furniture Mart is really the manufactuer's outlet stores, its not a traditional dealer. Every maker in Hickory NC has a space there where they send their orphans, over-runs, cancelled orders, returns, odd-lots and the like. There are some very good buys there as well, the place is designed to move product. However, they will not ship because they do not want to compete with their dealers, its strictly cash n' carry, and you haul it.

Tours at great at Hancock and Moore, I love to go there. They have real pride in what they do and they are grateful for the orders, they really are. They know, that without support from customers like you, they won't have a job. And they also know that they have a reputation to uphold as being the best in the industry. That means everyone there has to do their job right on every piece. The buzz in the plants is electric, everyone really does move with purpose, there are no laggards standing around a coffee pot.....ever. I come away from there always thinking they work harder than I do! Good people, Friendly People. It's why Hancock and Moore is always my favorite supplier.
    Last edited by drcollie; 01-24-2024 at 09:04 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.