Thread: Photos of New Sofa

Hybrid View

D53 Guest

Default Re: Photos of New Sofa

Lloyd,

Thanks Lloyd. It is a nice sofa. I'm not so sure about the seat cusions, though. Look at the seat cushions in my photos compared to the seat cushions on the Leathercraft link in my message. Notice how the ones in the Leathercraft website photo look more or less flat on the top and bottom? Mine aren't! Is this what one should expect from a permium manufacturer? I really don't know the answer to this qustion as I know very little about furniture, but I wonder...

In most respects it is a very nice sofa. The seamwork is excellent. The leather is a nice color and I can see no blemishes in it. It reclines nicely and smoothly. It feels solid. Perhaps the uneveness of the seat cushions isn't that big of a deal. I'm certainly not willing to part with it in order to adjust/fix the cushions. I realize I may have unrealistic expectations. What do you think? Am I being too picky about the cushions?
    Last edited by D53; 05-26-2010 at 11:27 AM.

harland Guest

Default Re: Photos of New Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by D53 View Post
    What do you think? Am I being too picky about the cushions?
    Eh, over the years your cushions will change shape anyway due to use. I wonder though if the reason for the 'cockeyed'-ness of the middle seat cushion is because of the wire from the remote?