I am in the market to find a high quality sofa and sofa sleeper. I have shopped Ethan Allen for most of all of my life as well as my parents and grandparents. I had a leather sofa from them (I will update with model name when I get home) that was extremely soft. It was like it was a pillow top, the arm rests were pillow top like as well. the cushions did not have straight rigid lines because of this but that did not matter to me. It was the perfect coach to fall asleep on while watching Sunday sports. I got a divorce and my ex got to keep the living room furniture. When I recently went back to Ethan Allen to purchase the couch again I found out they no longer make it. Now I can't seem to find a high quality sofa that has this type of softness. I went to a place that sold American Leather because I read they make reall good sleeper sofas but I also want a really soft normal sofa as well. Quality is really important to me. Having the sleeper sofa and the regular sofa the same brand is not very important to me. Any help or recomendations? Leather is a must.