We just brought this Woodbridge Randolph Chest in today priced at $ 2,795 and made in Vietnam. Look at the differences in quality from this and the Hooker piece. It's cherry veneers over hardwood, with solid brass handles. The finish is brilliant and has depth, the board matches are top shelf, tolerances as good as any woodworker can make them. Details and design lines excellent. This is a high quality piece, showing not all imports are poorly made. If this was made in the USA, the price would be double. While I realize for some they have an objection to imports from Vietnam due to the US conflict there 50 years ago and respect that, the truth of the matter is some of the best-crafted furniture comes from that country, and the Philippines as well. Don't take an automatic pass on imports, instead learn the art of furniture making and examine the details yourself. This piece also has fully dovetailed drawers - I would definitely put this in my own home and the price point is excellent. I have been impressed with every Woodbridge piece we have brought into the store so far. They are sold out of most items, but we get them as we can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WB1.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	14419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WB2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	14420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WB3.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	14421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WB4.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	194.0 KB 
ID:	14422